Wednesday, January 04, 2006

It gets easier with persistance

Aloha kakahiaka! (Good morning!)

Day three of my early-riser/morning routine experiment, and I'm feeling great. It's not even nine-thirty, I've completed my entire morning routine (exercise, shower, etc.), eaten first breakfast and getting ready for a snack of fresh fruits, straightened the dining room, taught a student for an hour, written notes to two of my girls, and I'm blogging!

At five this morning I "tried" to go back to sleep while James took his shower, but my more determined self kept me awake, so I meditated and stretched before I did my weights and yoga. This is the first day I've felt really alert for four hours, and I've got my translation project out to work on right after this blog.

I'll blog more later, but wanted to share my bubbling energy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home