Friday, December 16, 2005

Accomplishments on the learning-to-blog track

We're heading out to visit James's parents this weekend, for an early Christmas trip. This is the year that all the kids spend most of the holiday break in their other households, so this is our opportunity to get them down to C'burg.

Before we headed out I wanted to learn a bit more about how to use & work with my blog. I'm trying to figure out how to make syndication work so that my loyal readers can receive posts via email. At the moment, I can't figure out how to install a chiclet (aka button) for subscription, but I think that this will work for now: email new posts

For my next trick. . .I'll cheat and ask James how to install the chiclet, and a button to email me.

Stay tuned!

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home