Sunday, December 11, 2005

Learning spaces

Gee, I really need to figure out how to make posting to my blog a part of my daily routine! I've had morning journaling as a routine for quite some time, and rarely miss a day. So, then I get to the computer and all my "brilliant" ideas just disappear. Some learning to do here.

So, where are you learning? Where do you need/want to learn something new? How will you benefit from the learning? Can you tell, or are you just curious to see what comes from a new adventure?

One of the things I'm going to be experimenting with is the format/direction of this blog. I'm hoping that relaxing a bit with the subjects and just "talking story" may make it easier for me to develop the habit of blogging regularly. I'll save formality for my website and articles that I choose to publish on the web. Here, we're just sitting down for a chat, so grab a chair and a cup of tea, and let's laugh together.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home