Monday, November 21, 2005

E komo mai-Welcome to my new blog

Aloha!

This is my first attempt at blogging, and I want to welcome you to my new web presence.

My name is Mary Kniskern, and I am a Relationship Transition Coach. I work with individuals and couples who want to transform the relationships in their lives, or find their relationships changing in ways they do not like.

I'll be publishing more later this afternoon and tomorrow, as I figure out how this game is played!

Until then. . .relate!

Mary

1 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger Mary said...

I've identified one challenge to my blogging. . .chasing everyone else off the computer.

The next was figuring out how to log back in so I could post again. Bear with me, I WILL figure this out!

In addition to learning the process, I intend this blog to be a forum for exploring the relationships in life. Beyond the family and romantic relationships, we relate to our surroundings, our employment, and ourselves.

Who was it who said, "The one constant in all your relationships is you"?

At times I'll share my own experiences, as a starting point for discussion of some relationship topic. I claim my parental right and responsibility to mortify my children on occasion. But if they don't read my blog, they won't know I'm sharing our stories. And if they do, I hope they get a piece of the lesson I'm relating at the same time.

So, e komo mai, pull up a chair, and let's chat.

Mary

 

Post a Comment

<< Home