Tuesday, January 03, 2006

100% Commitment

Okay, day 2, and I almost forgot to blog. I have managed the getting up early and exercising. The challenge is that my body thinks I should be sleeping more, and I'm feeling less than fully alert throughout the day. It makes me realize just how much I have gotten into the habit of sleeping. I'm not quite sure how much sleep my body really needs, since I'm sure that it's less than the 12-15 hours per day that I genuinely needed two years ago in my healing time. It's more than the five & a half that I got night before last, between the late nights on the weekend and starting my early rising habit/experiment.

I used to love to get up early. As the eldest of five, I would get up before five AM just to get some quiet time.

That hasn't been my pattern lately, but I'm looking forward to getting back into that habit. It's amazing how productive I feel/can be when all the self-care things are taken care of before 9 AM!

So, tomorrow, I'll include blogging in my MORNING activities.

Aloha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home