Tuesday, February 14, 2006

OK, so maybe he had reason to laugh. . .

I keep forgetting that preparing the room for painting takes quite a while all by itself. One of these days I'll stop combining that with the priming day. I spent most of yesterday sanding walls and cleaning up the dust so that I could get the masking tape and paint to stick (in the appropriate locations). Masking off the edges of the floor and laying paper around the bed went quickly, and then I spent the better part of two hours cutting in all the edges in the room. I finished up by priming the ceiling.

So, shift the priming work to today, and I'll get to color tomorrow. I might still get the trim done tomorrow, but I expect that will be Thursday's project. We'll still be ready to move furniture in on Thursday evening!

Happy Valentine's Day to all my ohana!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home