Friday, July 11, 2008

Celebration-5/60/261


Five years/Sixty months/Two hundred sixty-one weeks since the wonderful afternoon that James and I gathered with F/friends and family to make our commitment to each other, and we're even more certain now than we were that afternoon!

It is wonderful to have found this man to be my love, my partner, and my best friend. I do so appreciate the relationship and life we are building together, and it was fun to hear my mom comment on it when I talked to her this afternoon.

I'll get pictures and news of other happenings up tomorrow, but wanted to post a quick acknowledgment of this wonderful day tonight.

(And how have we spent our anniversary? Well, I've had both orthodontic and dental appointments in the last two days, so my mouth is tender, so we had a simple -soft!-supper and watched the tape of today's Tour de France race segment, then took Torri and her friend Alex to get free little slurpees from 7-11.)
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger James said...

It is such an honor and wonder to be able to call myself yours. Thank you so much for such a wonderful relationship, love, and friendship.

I am still amazed that we are such a good match for each other. May you continue to feel as I do forever and always.

Yours in love, friendship and wedded bliss,
James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home